Creating a blueprint for career change in Washington DC, is a workshop devoted to providing with a road map for career change. Technically, we are about a block from the DC border in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
- Are you dissatisfied with your work-life?
- Shackled in golden handcuffs?
- Working too hard to enjoy life?
- Under-employed & unhappy?
- Working, but, unfulfilled?
- Wishing that you could find your passion so that work would feel fun, engaging & meaningful?
- Don’t know what career path will bring you happiness?
- Or, maybe you know your dream goals but you are uncertain as to how to get started.
- Or, you have identified your goals and you know what steps you need to take, BUT, you find yourself stymied when it comes to putting your ideas into action.
Details for Creating a blueprint for career change in Washington DC
This workshop meets for 2.5 hours on 8/16/19 from 2:00 – 4:45 with a 15 minute break in the middle. The number of participants is kept small, between 4 – 8 participants; in order to allow discussion. As you can see this workshop has past. However, groups of 4-8 participants are welcome to reach out to me to schedule a workshop.
Here are some of the things that we will cover:
- What are some steps that you can take in order to identify your career goals?
- Once you’ve identified your career goals, how can you learn more about what it will take to pursue them?
- If/when you determine your goals, how can you overcome obstacles that get in the way?
- What are some readings that might be helpful on your journey?
- Tips for obtaining support from friends, colleagues, or future colleagues. How to recognize whether professional help might be useful to you. And, if so, what kind?